A new version of Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad is now available! If you have purchased the app, go to the App Store Updates area and the update should be there if you have not already downloaded it.
If you have not bought the iPad app, it is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pretty-good-solitaire/id645018925?ls=1&mt=8 .
Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad v1.2 contains 550 games. Here is what is new:
- added 30 new games (550 games total)
The new games are Bell Towers, Carlton Cell, Catalan, Dnieper, Double Bisley, Double Nestor, Double Vertical, Father, Forty Pirates, Friday, Gold Mine, Huge Spider One Suit, Huge Spider Two Suits, Kiev, Klondike 13, Lake Victoria, Lower 48, McCarver, Nile, Osmosis Deal 3, Persian Rug, Portuguese Solitaire, Prince Albert, Rectangular, Romanian Solitaire, Silver Mine, Steve, Tasmanian Patience, Triangular, and XV.
- card animations could be incorrect speed upon victory
- random game selection when filtered could cause app to crash
- quickly tapping on stock caused extra cards to be dealt to waste
- tableau could (rarely) overlap reserve piles in Penguin
- tableau piles in The Bold incorrectly allowed groups to be moved
- tableau in Fortune's Favor incorrectly allowed groups to be moved
If you purchase or update, be sure to rate and review the app! More information about the new version, including a list of the 550 games, is at http://www.goodsol.com/ipad/pretty-good-solitaire.html .
Tips on using the iPad version:
- To access the new game, restart game, snapshots, and other functions, press the large game name and game number button at the top center of the screen.
- To add a game to Favorites on the main screen, touch the star next to the game name. To remove a starred (Favorite) game, touch the highlighted yellow star.
New versions are coming soon of Pretty Good Solitaire for Windows (with 840 games) and Pretty Good Solitaire for Mac (550 games - the same 550 games as in this new iPad version). Watch for them later July and this summer.
Our Windows Games: http://www.goodsol.com/wingames.html
Our Mac Games: http://www.goodsol.com/macgames.html
Our iPad Games: http://www.goodsol.com/ipad
Stuck on a hard game? Ask if anyone can solve it on our forum at http://www.goodsol.net/forum